Nashville walking tour offering you the sights and sounds of Music City!
Our guides will personally take you back into Nashville's past and walk you to many historic locations. The tour begins in front of the Nashville Visitor Center located on Nashville's Lower Broadway. From there, you will travel about a mile & a half around downtown Music City taking in the sights and stories that made the city what you see today. We can guarantee you will experience the echoes of Nashville through old buildings, historic photographs, and great stories.
- Walk the historic honky tonks along Broadway and see the history of this world famous street before the music began
- Visit Riverfront Park and learn about the early settlers of Nashville
- Uncover how the story of the Civil Rights Movement unfolded at some iconic places in the city
- See three National Historic Landmarks including the Tennessee State Capital, Downtown Presbyterian Church, and Ryman Auditorium
- Learn how Nashville became Music City
Call - (615) 576-0804
Email - email@example.com
Where we meet
501 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203
Monday-Sunday* - 1pm
Wednesday-Saturday* - 10am & 1pm